"Will our crops be allright in the climate of 2020s?"
Our Agriculture and Gas Analyzers solutions
We are working following areas:
X-RAY Solutions for seeds
Plant science tools
Leaf area measurement
Leaf area measurement is used to monitor the growth of plants over time. Portable, non-destructive tools that you can take with you are an absolute necessity in any agricultural plant research environment. The following products are available:
- Plant Canopy Imager: Capture images to discover information about the plants photosynthesis levels, leaf area and more on a conveniently light weight setup. Camera and tablet with software is included.
- Portable Laser Leaf Area Meter: Precise and convenient, but still non-destructible. Place the living leafs inside the special scanner and slide the scanner over the leaf. You can keep taking measurements from the same plant, of even the same leaf for a long time.
- Handheld Laser Leaf Area Meter: This is the most portable way to take leaf measurements from living plants.
For more details, click here.
Leaf spectroscopy – CI-710 Miniature Leaf Spectrometer
If you need to measure pigments across elevations or changes in reflectance throughout the season, then look no further than leaf spectroscopy. Our CI-710 Miniature Leaf Spectrometer weighs just 300 grams. Despite this, it can measure light transmittance, absorbance and reflectance of leaves. Learn more here.
Measuring the amount of photosynthesis helps us know how plants respond to changes in their environment. Are things quieting down? Or perhaps speeding up? Our lightweight CI-340 Handheld Photosynthesis System measures photosynthesis, respiration, transpiration and much more. More info.
OUR ROOT SCANNERS , CI-600 and CI-602
If you truly want to understand how your plants interact with their surroundings, you need to start your reserach from the roots. With our solutions, you can observe living roots grow over multiple seasons without hurting the plants. For this purpose, we offer two instruments:
- In-situ Root Imager: Durable and lightweight. Just install a root tube and start imaging.
- Narrow Gauge Root Imager: Similar to In-situ, just narrower. Compatible with root tubes of only 5.08cm in diameter.
Both instruments come with software to quickly calculate parameters, such as root lenght, area, diameter and branching angle.
Felix instruments supplies the post harvest tools. They are used to reduce losses between the point of harvesting and arrival to your table. The following instruments are available:
Gas analyzers ( FELIX )
Gas analyzers with
C2H4 PPB Sensor
C2H4 PPM Sensor
CO2 PPM Sensor
CO2 PCT Sensor
and much more…
We offer a range of handheld gas analyzers for different needs:
- F-920 Check it! – CO2 and O2 measurements in under 6 seconds. Perfect for storage facilities, ripening room and shipping container phase monitoring.
- F-940 Store it! – In addition to CO2 and O2, this device also measures ethylene gases, which tells its’ own tale about the ripening state of fruit. If you want to reduce spoilage, this is the device you need.
- F-950 Three Gas Analyzer – Similar to F-940, but with wide language support.
- F-960 Ripen It! – Made to assist with decision making throughout the produce ripening process.