The OptiMass 9600 ICP-MS is the World’s only SIMULTANEOUS Time of Flight ICP-MS.
GBC Scientific Equipment Pty Ltd commenced operations in 1978. GBC designs, manufactures and markets a range of scientific instruments.
GBC is a major manufacturer of analytical instruments including Absorption Spectrometer (AAS), Inductively Coupled Plasma Optical Emission Spectrometer (ICP-OES), UV-Visible Spectrophotometers (UV-Vis), Inductively Coupled Plasma Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometer (ICP-oTOFMS), High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) and X-ray Diffractometer (XRD).
- Full mass range from 1 to 260 amu
- Octopole collision cell (OCC) with mass independence for interference management during sample analysis
- Software that brings seamless integration of the OCC into normal TOF analysis
- Fast and simultaneous multi element analysis
- Fast screening of unknown samples over the full mass range
- Improved vacuum system by the inclusion of an extra 260l/s turbo pump to manage the increased gas load of the OCC
- Better isotope ratio precision and improved detection limits
The SavantAA Z enduro sets new standards in high performance Zeeman graphite furnace analysis.
- Unique Variable Magnetic Field Strength between 0.6 and 1.1 Tesla in 0.1 Tesla increments for maximum precision and sensitivity.
- Eight-lamp auto turret with auto lamp align for rapid element selection and accurate lamp optimization.
- Automatic wavelength and choice of 20 slit widths between 0.1 and 2.0 nm in 0.1 nm increments in both normal and reduced height for ease of operation.
- Coded Lamp Recognition for both normal hollow cathode lamps and Super Lamps.
- New 10 Volt Super Lamp capability, fitted standard for one lamp ensures highest sensitivity with low power consumption and low heat output.
(Optional four lamp supply available.)
- New Improved design which allows>1400 firings per tube and lower %RSD.
- Electronic Sample Viewing standard.