Radiation Measuring Instruments
"When will Chernobyl tours be safe for the public?"
Our radiation measurement solutions
We deliver, install and service a full line of radiation measurement solutions:
- Hand held measurement devices for personal use
- Online and remote instruments for remote control and monitoring ( optical cable , USB, WiFi, GPS )
- Personnel exposure monitoring
- Some application sectors: ENERGY, INDUSTRY, DIAGNOSTIC MEDICINE, ELECTRIC TRACTION, TELECOMMUNICATIONS, MILITARY
- Electromagnetic safety / sensor for EMC applications Frequency band 10 KHz – 18 GHz
- Isotope detection devices
- Area monitoring
- Monitoring and detection systems for vehicles, such as ships
- Portal monitors
- Cosmic radiation
- Mining and oil drilling
- Nuclear power production
- Nuclear tests
- Residual fallout
If you have more specific needs, do not hesitate to contact us for more details on how we can help you.
Why choose a personal, hand held device?
When you work under conditions where radiation hazards are a real threat and the radiation levels rise, you want to know as soon as possible. Our products are designed for detecting changes in radiation quickly. Our pocket dosimeter takes just five seconds to detect changes in gamma background radiation. Personal devices will often be small enough to carry in your pocket or around your wrist. They protect you without getting in your way.
When you want to detect and identify radioactive materials, you need an isotope detection device. The SPECTRA isotope detector is well known for its high sensitivity to radioactivity.
Our products meet all necessary standards, starting from the CE all the way to specific, military grade standards.
Why are fixed monitors necessary
Airports, train stations, border crossings and the like might want to make sure radioactive materials or devices are not imported illegally. Installing a portal monitor around train tracks, roads or airport pathways is an effective and cheap way of achieving security against illegal imports.Contact us