Environmental test chambers and ULT / Cryo Freezers
"Will your laptop work in Sahara as well?"
Our equipment for environmental test chambers and ULT Freezers, and Biological safety cabinets
Our affiliate for environmental chambers and walk-ins is Aralab. Their continued effort to provide more than plain machinery makes them stand out among countless environmental chamber manufacturers.
ULT Freezer, and Biological safety cabinets Haier Biomedical
- ultralow temperature freezers -86° C
- cryo freezers -150 °C
- blood banks
- pharmacy refrigerators
- ice lined vaccine refrigerators
- laboratory freezers
- biosafety cabinets
- equipment for the laboratory and medical applications
When you want to test your products for such occurrences, you’ll want to invest in an environmental testing chamber. Environmental testing chambers can do a whole lot of testing about how your products will fare in the real world. Among other things, they can test your device for:
- Extreme temperature
- ULT Freezers
- Thermal shocks (rapid changes in temperature) ESS, HALT-HASS
- Altitude, air pressure and sun simulation
- Gas test chambers
- Moisture and high humidity
- Environmental chambers
- Walki-In test rooms
- ATEX VERSION COOLERS
Energy saving model ULT Freezers ( -86°C ) and Cryo ( -150° C )
ARALAB TESTA ENVIRONMENTAL CHAMBERS:
Practically any products that are intended for everyday use should be tested for performance and resilience in sub optimal environments. It’s a wonderful way to reduce callbacks and keep your customers happier.
Our Aralab chambers can be accompanied by many accessories designed to customers needs, here is view examples about options:
- FitoLog software package – Controlling the chambers from a PC.
- Connection equipment for your FitoLog PC. Ethernet and wireless options available.
- Observation windows for chamber wall.
- Water demineralizers and conductivity monitors.
- Calibrations and calibration certificates
- Vibration testing integration package, for combined climatic and vibration testing.
Other, more specific accessories are also available. Our staff will be happy to tell you more.
When to choose a reach-in model?
If your goal is to test small, hand held or slightly bigger, products several times a year, a compact reach-in chamber is for you. Their testing volumes range from 300 to 1500 liters.
Depending on your choices, they also have the following capabilities
- Temperature range: from -75°C up to 180°C ( ULT Freezers -86 C )
- Temperature stability: +-0.1°C to +-0.3°C
- Temperature uniformity: +-0.1°C to +-1°C
- Humidity range (% RH): 10% to 98%
- Humidity stability: +-0.5% RH to +-3% RH
- Accessories: steel shelves, cable ports, mobile design etc.
When to choose a walk-in model?
If you are testing large or heavy products, you will want them placed on a solid floor inside your environmental testing chamber. That is where walk-in chambers come into play. We can build different sizes of walk-in chambers to fulfill your testing specifications. See presentation video below.Contact us