Environmental testing chambers and rooms
"Will your laptop work in Sahara as well?"
LabroTek Ltd offer large rango of different environmental testing chambers and walk-in rooms
Our affiliate for environmental chambers and walk-ins is Aralab.
- Thermal shocks (rapid changes in temperature) ESS, HALT-HASS
- Altitude, air pressure and sun simulation
- Gas test chambers
- Moisture and high humidity
- Environmental chambers
- Walk-In test rooms
- ATEX VERSION COOLERS
Our Aralab chambers can be accompanied by many accessories designed to customers needs, here is view examples about options:
- FitoLog software package – Controlling the chambers from a PC. Wireless options available.
- Observation windows for chamber door.
- Water demineralizers and conductivity monitors.
- Vibration testing integration package, for combined climatic and vibration testing.
Other, more specific accessories are also available. Our staff will be happy to tell you more.
When to choose a reach-in model?
If your goal is to test small, hand held or slightly bigger, products several times a year, a compact reach-in chamber is for you. Their testing volumes range from 30 to 1500 liters.
Depending on your choices, they also have the following capabilities
- Temperature range: from -75°C up to 180°C ( ULT Freezers -86 C )
- Temperature stability: +-0.1°C to +-0.3°C
- Temperature uniformity: +-0.1°C to +-1°C
- Humidity range (% RH): 10% to 98%
- Humidity stability: +-0.5% RH to +-3% RH
- Accessories: steel shelves, cable ports, mobile design etc.
When to choose a walk-in model?
If you are testing large or heavy products, you will want them placed on a solid floor inside your environmental testing chamber. That is where walk-in chambers come into play. We can build different sizes of walk-in chambers to fulfill your testing specifications. See presentation video below.Contact us