"Can we be absolutely sure our new car model will be rust-free during the guarantee period?"
LabroTek Ltd offer large range of solutions for corrosion testing.
Our supplier is Ascott Analytical.
We have partnered with Ascott to bring world class corrosion testing equipment into the Baltic and Scandinavian regions.
Ascott Analytical is a leading brand in the demanding industry of creating accurate corrosive environments. Our product range can meet even your most demanding corrosion testing needs. The chambers come in the following sizes:
- 120 L
- NEW 300 L
- 450 L
- 1000 L
- 1300 L
- 2000 L
- 2600 L
Salt spray chambers
Our salt spray testing chambers have the following modes:
- Salt Spray Mode
- Condensation Humidity Mode
- SO2 Gas Dosing
Cyclic corrosion testing chambers
Our cyclic corrosion testing chambers offer the following modes and features:
- Salt Spray Mode
- Condensation Humidity and Controlled Humidity Modes
- Air Drying Mode
Some standards what we fullfill with Ascott
ASTM 117, ISO 9227, ASTM G85, CCT-1, JASO 609, IEC 60068-2-52, ISO 11997,Ford CETP 00.00-L-467, Volvo VCS 1027,149 (ACT-1), Volvo VCS 1027,1449 (ACT-2), Volvo STD 423-0014, Volvo STD 1027,1375, ISO 16701, Scania STD 4319, TPJLR– 52-265 and many others.
In addition, the cyclic corrosion test chambers can have several options, such as refrigeration, liquid immersion or horizontal mist spray. Please direct your inquiries at our experts here. We will be happy to assist you with choosing the products that suit your needs.
- Low loading threshold for ergonomic loading and unloading.
- ‘Easy Open’ pneumatically operated canopy, with safety interlock.
- Dry seal gasket to prevent wetting the operator’s clothes.
- Timed canopy lock and purge of the cabinet interior with fresh air after testing and before the chamber is opened.
- Easily accessible salt spray atomizer(s) in transparent hard-wearing acrylic, for ease of maintenance.
- External portable salt solution tank with wheels, for ease of access to a water source, and an integral drain system for ease of cleaning.
- Central viewing window for unimpeded visual access to chamber interior and test material.
- Base castors and fork integrated lift lift truck runners, for ease of transportation.
- Choice of canopy colour.
- Set of sample racks.
- Calibration certificate.
- Consumables spares kit.
- Intuitive touch-screen, full color user control interface, employing the latest version of our highly intuitive operating software, for ease of programming and use.
- The operating software has a very large capacity for the creation of complex multi-step test programmes, so that the widest possible range of test profiles can be accommodated.
- The icon based control interface offers a variety of languages built-in for ease of understanding and use.
- RJ45 communications port enabling the chamber to be wired or wirelessly connected to a local area network (LAN) for logging and remote programming via a computer running optional software.
- A real-time, user configurable ‘clock’ to enable different test samples to be batched and have their exposure time monitored separately, with alarms to warn when a pre-set test period has been completed.
Walk-in/Drive-in Corrosion Test Rooms
Developed to accommodate the increasing demand for testing larger and heavier components, Ascott is now able to offer walk in corrosion and climatic rooms. For further details see the News section.
All of our corrosion test chambers come with a solid set of features and accessories designed to make testing easy and pleasant. Every chambers has a touch screen control interface and IP/LAN control interface to control and follow tests remotely from a PC. The canopy opens with very low force thanks to pneumatic assistance. Accessories include a large capacity salt solution tank with mobile design, which is very easy to move if needed. The chamber will purge the salt spray from within the chamber and fill it with fresh air before you open the canopy.
For a full, detailed list of features, please contact us.
How do corrosion test chambers work?
We here at Labrotek love technical stuff, and this is right down our alley. Basic salt spray mode works by taking in compressed air and liquid salt solution. The air is pushed through what is called an Air saturator. The air saturator is filled with distilled or de-ionized water. When air is pushed into the saturator from the bottom, it bubbles and floats up. This causes the air to reach 100% relative humidity. This is done to ensure the salt spray inside the chamber will be sufficiently wet and dense.
Both the humidified air and the salt solution are pushed into the salt spray atomizer. This is where the salt mist that goes into the testing chamber is produced.The temperature of the mist is carefully adjusted according to testing parameters.
Within the chamber itself, the testing samples await. The temperature inside the chamber is kept stable with heating mats at the bottom of the chamber.
The control panel outside shows real time data and keeps logs of testing phases. You will be able to check the designated parameters and the actual achieved parameters and compare them.Contact us